APOCALYPTIC BRAND SKIN REVIEW
Apocalyptic Brand has a promising concept but a questionable execution.
The clothes are uninspired but technically correct so as to resemble an inhabitant of a wasteland.
In addition to this, his forearms are armed with flamethrowers which try to detach the fire from his self.
However, his head still burns so while the flames on his hands can be explained he doesn’t come across as a mutated human in the end.
Therefore, the skin aims to make turn him into a mutated survivor wielding flamethrowers but instead he resembles a fire elemental with clothes and unnecessary flamethrowers.
To sum up, the concept is interesting but the execution doesn’t fully realize it.
APOCALYPTIC BRAND SKIN INFO
- Apocalyptic Brand loosely resembles the Team Fortress 2 Pyro character class.
APOCALYPTIC BRAND SPLASH ART
- In the distance structures burn surrounded by the emptiness of destruction.
- A figure appears before them wearing a gas mask and a metal vest.
- That isn’t all that catches the eye, there’s something more strangely: his skin is ablaze, but he isn’t burning.
- That’s quite a good setting, showing devastation and a dense atmosphere proper of a nuclear apocalypse.
- Brand is reasonably depicted: the metal reflects light and the trousers look like leather, though the boots not much.
- Besides, the flames are subdued but passable yet the flamethrowers still look strange.
- On the whole, is a very interesting piece but it feels too mute and barren.