BIG BAD WARWICK SKIN REVIEW
Big Bad Warwick is quite a straightforward skin: it’s Classic Warwick wearing a granny dress, hat and glasses.
While the concept also draws on Little Red Riding Hood, the execution is as direct as it could possibly be.
Therefore, Big Bad Warwick’s allure largely depends on how much you like the Big Bad Wolf reference and its execution.
This is a skin that gets the job done but with as little work as possible.
BIG BAD WARWICK SKIN INFO
- Big Bad Warwick is a reference to the Big Bad Wolf from the story Little Red Riding Hood, where the wolf disguises himself as the girl's grandmother.
- He shares this theme with Annie.
BIG BAD WARWICK SPLASH ART
- Big Bad Warwick is a splash art that tries to be more than a pose but without putting much actual effort.
- The background contributes an appropriate setting but is blurry, not to say plain.
- Besides, the patch of black on the left hardly helps.
- Warwick suffers from similar ailments: on the one hand he’s well delineated, having the dress’ cloth texture visible, dents on the bracelets and claw armour.
- On the other hand, the painting is quite simplistic on the dress including folds and cloth, the fur, the metal armour, bracelets and glasses frame.
- This splash art seems to be at odds with itself, it tries to show a complete picture but it does so with disappointing quality.