GREY WARWICK SKIN REVIEW
Grey Warwick is an alright re-texture that is a definite change from the classic look yet not a particularly engaging one.
The armour is painted in plain blue and the fur is coloured in two tones: grey and red; which is actually nice.
Regardless, as a whole Grey Warwick looks rather dull because of the subdued and drab colours.
In conclusion, Grey Warwick is a modest skin that isn’t worth any kind of effort to get yet it’s not so horrible that it’s unusable.
GREY WARWICK SKIN INFO
- Grey Warwick can only be obtained after getting 3 referrals.
GREY WARWICK SPLASH ART
- The background is simple but provides a good setting: a full Moon over the woods.
- Warwick appears from a side while slashing the air; which looks more like an empty threat rather than a cool move.
- The fur is well done in some places and flat in others.
- Besides, the clothes’ decorations are vastly exaggerated from the look in-game; not even the colours match.
- If we add that most of the picture is a diffuse and empty background instead of a portrayal we can conclude that there’s a problem.
- Overall, the piece serves as a very inexact spotlight of Warwick plagued by ineffective efforts to generate excitement about the skin.