ICE TOBOGGAN CORKI SKIN REVIEW
Ice Toboggan Corki gives the helmet a new coat of paint and firmly plants him on a toboggan.
The result is hardly amusing as we end with a floating toboggan with some sort of machine gun attached to the front.
Not only is the skin quite a stretch but it also isn’t particularly witty or even attractive.
Add to this the high price and we end up with a product that has no answer to a simple question: why buy it? Ice Toboggan Corki isn’t just a victim of League of Legends evolution, it’s also an idea that seemed good in theory but isn’t in practice.
ICE TOBOGGAN CORKI SKIN INFO
- Ice Toboggan Corki is based on the sport Bobsleigh specifically the American gold medal won by a team of 4 at the 2010 Winter Olympics: Steve Holcom, Steve Mesler, Curtis Tomasevicz and Justin Olsen (in the splashart, flags are visible with the colors of the United States flag.).
ICE TOBOGGAN CORKI SPLASH ART
- A sky with some snow and flags is what the mess of white points and diffuse effects seem to aim for.
- While the idea is realized, to an extent, it looks rather rough and disappointing.
- Corki’s depiction isn’t much better as the shading and even lines looks awkward.
- Moreover, the toboggan looks like a screenshot of the 3D model; due to how the curves are done.
- Overall, an unprofessional splash art that should have no place in League of Legends.