PAX SIVIR SKIN REVIEW
With a heavy dose of science fiction added, PAX Sivir is quite an eye-catching skin that, upon closer inspection, seems like it could’ve offered more.
The new suit evokes a futuristic setting well but her Boomerang, while technologically advanced, doesn’t look deadly at all and instead seems a plastic toy.
Additionally, as most of the details of the suit are made with textures, they look flat and deform a little too much as the model flexes and moves.
Add to this the restricted availability of the skin and we are left with a great concept with an acceptable execution that evades most people.
PAX Sivir is a good skin but if you don’t already own it it’s simply not worth spending huge amounts in its pursuit.
PAX SIVIR SKIN INFO
- PAX Sivir is a reference to the Tron franchise in which disc warriors fought in gladiator-style battles.
- She shares this theme with Jax and Twisted Fate.
- Her Blade is a reference to a Directional Pad.
PAX SIVIR SPLASH ART
- The splash art is very good with a rich background and a detailed look for Sivir.
- The setting makes Sivir look fantastic, something that her model isn’t able to match that well.
- Regardless, the visuals are fresh and the lighting effects and reflections on the borders of Sivir’s Boomerang close a very solid piece.