PAX TWISTED FATE SKIN REVIEW
Pax Twisted Fate is a minor re-texture that serves more as a product endorsement than an actual skin.
The blue and black colour palette isn’t a bad choice but looks too subdued.
Furthermore, there isn’t much that is different from Classic Twisted Fate, except the gigantic PAX logo on his coat and shoulders.
As a promotional skin it isn’t unusable but it sure isn’t worth worrying about missing it.
PAX TWISTED FATE SKIN INFO
- PAX Twisted Fate has the PAX logo displayed on his shoulder, hat, and belt.
- He shares this theme with Jax and Sivir.
- PAX Twisted Fate was a code given out at the 2009 PAX event.
- PAX Twisted Fate will never be sold in the store, thus making it one of the rarest skins in League of Legends.
PAX TWISTED FATE SPLASH ART
- This piece is effective in catching the eye but doesn’t work well as a portrayal of Twisted Fate’s in-game look.
- The background is only a blue magical mist or energy surrounding Twisted Fate so there’s no setting to speak of.
- Twisted Fate depiction is very well delineated and shaded but he resembles his original model not the upgraded one.
- Also, the thrown tarot cards are a nice touch but they don’t represent the cards the he actually uses.
- In summary, a visually attractive splash art that doesn’t serves its objective.