SILVER KAYLE SKIN REVIEW
Silver Kayle is a nice and simple re-texture of the Judicator.
While it’s nothing out of this world it does use an attractive colour palette.
The ensuing silver and blue colour scheme works quite well and gives Kayle a different but still familiar apparance.
Based on its availability it’s mostly a collector’s item yet it has enough quality to be, at the very least, interesting.
SILVER KAYLE SKIN INFO
- Silver Kayle is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, the other champions with this distinction are Alistar, Annie and Ryze. It could only be obtained by buying the Retail Copy of the Collector's Edition.
SILVER KAYLE SPLASH ART
- In a whirl of light, particles, feathers and who knows what else an angel appears in shining armour.
- As a setting the background is so brief that it seems like filler.
- Kayle looks better but only because a clear view of her silver armour is allowed.
- With regards to her depiction, the colours are alright but the proportions wrong all around.
- This makes the piece functional but hardly an exciting presentation card.