URF THE MANATEE SKIN REVIEW
Urf the Manatee is a skin that may look disgusting to some and hilarious to others; depending on personal taste.
As far as its execution goes it’s a noticeable change of look that makes Warwick larger yet isn’t particularly striking.
As a concept it’s sensible enough for an evil werewolf but heavily reliant on Urf as a joke.
In consequence, Urf the Manatee is a skin dedicated to those that embraced the April Fool’s entry of Urf as a champion; because it brings nothing else.
URF THE MANATEE SPLASH ART
- To start with, the beach on the background is suitable but simply depicted.
- Additions like a sand Summoner’s Rift tower, a probably clawed beach ball and water pools marking Warwick’s path help give the setting more relevance.
- Warwick, including what’s left of Urf, is quite well portrayed with good use of colours and shadows.
- The water dripping from Warwick’s body is a good touch but there isn’t any kind of reflection on Urf’s wet skin.
- At least the fur, more or less, appears to be wet.
- Overall, this splash art is good; it has it’s issues but it provides more than a simple look at Warwick’s style.