VICTORIOUS JANNA SKIN REVIEW
Victorious Janna gives the Storm’s Fury a reasonable amount of armour and clothes so as to make for a more classic warrior mage look.
The result is quite nice and, as far as fantasy is considered, believable: the decorations are sensible plus the armour plates seem sturdy and practical.
Her hairstyle is notable as it’s shorter and tied in a ponytail; though it’s fine looking.
Overall, Victorious Janna is a good present to receive but hardly a product worth a struggle to achieve.
VICTORIOUS JANNA SKIN INFO
- Victorious Janna was rewarded to players who achieved Gold in Season 2 (Season 2012).
- Victorious Janna is possibly a reference to Rosa Joanna Farrel, a White Mage from Baron and a childhood friend of Cecil Harvey and Kain Highwind.
- She shares this theme with Jarvan IV, Morgana, Sivir, and Elise.
VICTORIOUS JANNA SPLASH ART
- A battle seems to have finished as warriors lift standards and help each other among powerful gusts of wind.
- The soldiers are a little too undefined as they seem empty armours.
- The walls, statues and rocks help build a setting but still not much can be identified.
- Janna braves, or maybe channels, the winds around as she shines bathed by a mysterious light.
- Her portrayal is impeccable: there’s enough detail to appreciate the subtle armour engravings and clothes’ seams.
- Her hair is very nicely drawn and her meditative expression separates the stance from a simple pose.
- However, crouching isn’t the best way to display a look, just as showing only a portion of her staff isn’t enough.
- On the whole, it’s a piece that succeeds at being more than a mere spotlight but at the same time forfeits providing a clear look of Janna.
- It’s a nice splash art but its composition isn’t the best.