VICTORIOUS MORGANA SKIN REVIEW
For a skin that armours Morgana for battle Victorious seems to share the spirit of Blade Mistress.
The appearance doesn’t enjoy the elaborate, dark charm that makes Blade Mistress so enthralling.
Instead, Victorious is a more refined and gracious aspect that feels more aristocratic and regal.
This style gives it a different identity but also makes the appearance more subdued and less iconic.
If the model doesn’t shine then it’s the job of the particles to do so and they surely don’t disappoint.
Each of the effects is attractive while conforming to a specific aesthetic.
Besides, they present unique and dynamic visuals that tread where other skins never have.
The recall, as well, stands out magnificently.
In the sum of all parts, we find that Victorious Morgana provides a good model backed by fantastic particles.
This makes it one of Morgana’s best skins and a great reward for ranked players.
Sadly, it also becomes a slap in the face for people that don’t want or are unable to play competitively.
VICTORIOUS MORGANA SKIN INFO
- Victorious Morgana was rewarded to players who achieved Gold in Season 4 (Season 2014).
- Victorious Janna and Victorious Elise can be seen on glass windows in the background of Victorious Morgana's splash art.
- She shares this theme with Janna, Jarvan IV, Sivir, and Elise.
VICTORIOUS MORGANA SPLASH ART
- At a cathedral, where the images on the stained glass display Janna and Elise in their victorious glory a light shines in front of a crown.
- The setting is allusive to Morgana’s regal attire yet it also feels somewhat meaningless.
- After all, stained glass and crown aside there isn’t much that can be identified. Fortunately, Morgana’s depiction is fabulous with a delicate mix of elegance and practical use.
- That is, her vibrant colours and detailed clothing is clearly visible.
- Whereas, her elegant pose demonstrates her personality and manners. All in all, it’s quite a good splash art that draws from previous pieces.
- The background could’ve been more specific about the setting as behind Morgana it’s all a blurry mess.
- Nevertheless, her portrayal is wonderful and so it’s a great spotlight for her Victorious look.