By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ELO HUB’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ELO HUB’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ELO HUB at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By entering our website, or any extension of this site, or our twitter page or any forum related to our service, you declare under penalty of perjury and under the United States laws, that you are not employed or affiliated with Riot Games and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries.
- You accept that by buying our service you are aware that you cannot dispute any purchase with ELO HUB after the service is done or the service has been partially completed, and that you as a customer cannot violate the rules of chargebacks stipulated in any payment method provided by ELO HUB.
- The content on this site and all extensions of this site is shown as is and without a warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent allowed in regards to the law, ELO HUB, rejects all warranties implies or expressed, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. In relation to all services, ELO HUB is only providing a service to the customer; no goods, property, or any extension of a physical product are being sold by ELO HUB. ELO HUB, makes no claim to the title regarding any of the unauthorized intellectual property and are simply acting as a third-party transferee of the property among the unauthorized and the customer; once the payment is received by ELO HUB, and the promised services are completed by the aforementioned, the customer will take ELO HUB’s place as a user of unauthorized intellectual property to the limit allowed by the unauthorized. At the end of any transaction between the customer and ELO HUB, the customer will assume that ELO HUB, functions merely as a licensee of the unauthorized to use its intellectual property and grants ELO HUB, indemnity from the entire business dealing. ELO HUB, claims no title to any intellectual property interests held by the unauthorized nor the customer; and except those, if any, granted by the unauthorized, no intellectual properties are being transferred to the customer by ELO HUB, from any transaction.
- ELO HUB is in no way affiliated with, associated with or endorsed by Riot Games, Inc. Purchases made from persons who have worked for, currently work for, or are in any way endorsed by/associated with Riot Games, Inc. are strictly prohibited. Any and all of the unauthorized employees are not permitted under any circumstance to purchase any service from this website or from us or any direct affiliate in any way shape or form. The customer or attempted customer fully considers and accepts all risks and agrees to defend, hold harmless, and compensate ELO HUB, for any allegations made by the unauthorized and any affiliate regarding to this or any transaction in regards the use of the intellectual property owned by the unauthorized.
In no event shall ELO HUB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ELO HUB’s Internet site, even if ELO HUB or a ELO HUB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ELO HUB’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ELO HUB does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ELO HUB may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ELO HUB does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ELO HUB has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ELO HUB of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
The accounts for sale are created and leveled by us. When you purchase one of our accounts you become the legitimate owner, there is no way we can retrieve any account back since you validate the account to the email you choose or we provide the validated email if the account is already validated. We do not offer refunds.
- You agree not to log into your account and play ranked Solo/Duo Q games while we are working on your order, losing League Points due to your log in or even dropping from promotion series will result in additional costs. If you want to play ranked games on your account you should inform us beforehand and extra fees will be charged in case of losing games, if you play rankeds without notification we reserve the right to declare your order as completed. You can play any other game mode if you message us beforehand.
- We guarantee account safety and privacy under all circumstances.
- You accept that that the booster has the right to change your masteries and runes, and you accept that the booster may use Influence Points to buy Champions and Runes if your current ones are insufficient to complete the boost.
- A booster should start working with your account within 24 hours the payment has been received, but there could be a potential queue of up to 7 days between purchasing and initial progress made with your account. The completion times provided are just estimations, bronze-gold divisions usually take one day to be completed, diamond divisions may take 3 days or more, we do not guarantee completion and deliver times, but estimations provided are most of the time extremely accurate.
- If your boost has not started after 10 days of receiving your payment then you are entitled to a full refund. We do not provide full refunds once the boost has been started.
9. G2A Pay
- When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
- We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
- You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ELO HUB’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.